The 2020 Grant Application is Closed
United Way of Dickinson is looking for community partners to help with fundraising efforts either through volunteering or through assisting with putting on a fundraiser. Please contact Nichole at 701-483-1233 or via email at email@example.com
United Way’s Live United Mini-Grants
United Way’s Live United Mini-Grants Program is the only local resource to promote civic involvement and bring about positive change at the grassroots level. The goal of the Mini-Grants Program is to encourage volunteerism and creative thinking as a viable way to strengthen all aspects of our community. The program encourages community building by supporting citizens to come together, form and build relationships, and address a need or issue of concern. Groups must align their project proposals with a United Way impact area: Health, Education, Financial Stability, or Basic Needs.
Grants are awarded up to $1,000 to provide local groups get small-scale community projects off the ground. And the program offers networking opportunities that enable groups to find other like-minded individuals to collaborate with so they can make an even bigger impact in the community.
To be eligible for Mini-Grant funding, groups/organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Have an annual budget/income that does not exceed $40,000
- Projects must be specific, small in scale, have a realistic plan and build/improve our local community
- Projects must be in the areas of Health, Education, Financial Stability, or Basic Needs
- Group must be based in Stark, Dunn, or Billings counties
- Must be a 501(c)(3) or may identify a 501(c)(3) sponsor to act as the organization’s fiscal agent
- Projects may be funded up to $1,000
- Projects must be completed within one (1) year of the grant award
- A progress report must be submitted at project completion
Thank you for your interest but the application time from has expired. If you have questions, please contact the Dickinson United Way. Thank you.